Have a go at throwing your own pot, you will be given stage by stage tuition. We have four wheels so you can have instruction with your family and friends.
The process takes 15-20 minutes. There are two options:-
- take home on the day and after 3 days when the pot has dried out you will be able to paint with acrylic paints (the pot will not be waterproof) £9
- leave the pot with us to be fired and glazed, this process takes upto 4 weeks and you have the option to come and paint your pot before final glazing (the pot will then be waterproof) £16
Always fancied having a go on the potter’s wheel. We are now offering sessions lasting 1 hour where you throw 3 to 4 pots and then choose one to have fired and glazed (Please note that the firing and glazing takes up to 1 month). For 10 years and older.
- Stage by stage instruction given
- have 3 to 4 throws over an hour
- select your favourite item to have glazed
- session must be pre-booked
Cost £30 per person
We can prepare gift vouchers for any of the above session